Terms of Service
By purchasing a regular or gift Introverts Retreat subscription, you indicate your unconditional acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
Subscription Cancellations (Cancellation Policy)
- By subscribing, you agree to pay the monthly subscription fee for the book and other items that are supplied each month.
- Shipping dates and/or arrival times are only estimates. We are not responsible for delivery problems if the incorrect address was used for the subscription.
- For loss/damage claims, you must notify Introverts Retreat within 30 days of the date of your purchase if you believe all or part of your order is missing or damaged.
- If a product is defective or if something is missing or damaged, you may contact us and we will send you a new item or credit your account. To facilitate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not completely satisfied with Introverts Retreat, you can cancel your membership and discontinue your monthly payments at any time.
- In order to cancel before you are renewed for the next shipment, you need to cancel or contact us prior to your next renewal date. Email email@example.com or login to your account and click on cancel.
- If your subscription has already renewed and you’d like to cancel an upcoming shipment, you must request refund before the next box is shipped.
- If you do not cancel prior to receiving your shipping notification, you cannot be refunded for that month’s shipment.
- We do not offer refunds on pre-paid multi-month subscriptions or boxes that have already been shipped. Canceling a pre-paid multi-month subscription will only cancel any upcoming renewals. If you would like to cancel any unshipped boxes, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to process the cancelation and any potential refund.